I’ve really had enough of all the negativity that’s been flooding the media lately. As much as I’m aware of what’s taking place in the world, I refuse to focus on the bad. I’m a firm believer that there’s a lot more good than bad taking place. There are so many wonderful people who are doing good things everyday! Maybe if we focus more on those, it can restore whatever lost faith we have in humanity.
I thought I’d use my blog to regularly shed some light on the goodness and kindness that goes on around us. Below are ten images showing some simple acts of goodness from some kindhearted people.
- A Highway Patrol Officer, Kevin Briggs talks to a suicidal man, Kevin Berthia for 60 minutes before he finally agrees to climb back over the railing.8 years later, Berthia (now married with two kids) presents Officer Briggs with an award at an American Foundation for Suicide.
2. A man gives a barefoot homeless woman his pair of flip flops.
3. A young man buys and gives a pair of shoe to a barefoot homeless man.
4. A stranger went out of their way to prevent someone’s car from getting wet inside.
5. A woman saw this homeless man with no hands, bought a boxed lunch, and fed it to him.
6. A woman kept a homeless man dry during a downpour.
7. Two brothers worked together to save a cat from drowning.
8. A star athlete gives children in need a shopping spree each year.
9. After a major hurricane caused mass power outage, a home owner offered free electricity for strangers to charge their phone.
10. An NYPD Officer, Lawrence DePrimo, buys a pair of shoe for a barefoot homeless man who was sitting outside a shoe store.
In the end, love will always win!
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe!
Thank you for reading.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing.
Photo Credit: All images used in this post were sourced from Pinterest.---here---