I forget a lot… like a lotttt! I like to believe it’s because I’m always doing several things at once, so my mind is often preoccupied. To remedy the situation, I constantly set reminders on my phone and write things down to remember. Aside from being reminded about my to-do list, I also like to give myself simple reminders about life. I came across these earlier and wanted to share them with you.
Here are 10 Simple Reminders to Get By in Life:
- Someday, all the love you’ve given away will find its way back to you and stay.
- You’ll have to give up on people; not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.
- Beautiful things come into your life when you get rid of all the negativity.
- Almost everything you worry about is created in your mind and doesn’t actually exist.
- Over-thinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness.
- Healing takes time; you don’t need to pretend to be okay when you are hurting.
- Remember to take care of yourself; you are important too.
- Your present situation is not your destination.
- Life is too short to worry about stupid things; have fun and regret nothing.
- Always be thankful—it could be worse.
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe!
Thank you for reading.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing