I recently came across this compilation of simple rules to live by—they absolutely resonated with me and I thought I’d share them with you:
- Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had.
- Family isn’t important, it’s everything.
- Be yourself—don’t pretend to be someone else or change who you are just to “fit in”.
- People will inspire you or drain you—choose wisely.
- Don’t let others dictate your life.
- It is okay to be afraid, but don’t let fear stop you.
- Sometimes silence is better than being right.
- Avoid overthinking—life is too short to worry about unnecessary things.
- Fix it or deal with it, but stop complaining about it.
- Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not obsess, but breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
What are some “rules” you live by?
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe!
Thank you for reading.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing