As the old saying goes, “We live and we learn.” Sometimes we learn things the hard way through trial and error, failure and mistakes; and sometimes we learn from simply observing the people and things around us, and being open to new information and change. Fortunately this year, I had to learn nothing the hard way. The following things that I’ve learned, were by putting into practice what has been imparted centuries ago by thought leaders, and using that knowledge to successfully form life-changing habits. Here’s what I learned this year:
- A little each day goes a long way; persistence is key!
- Nothing good is gained without hard work and dedication.
- When someone truly cares, they will show you.
- Don’t be hasty—think twice before you speak, and three times before you act.
- A thriving relationship takes equality and constant effort.
- Gratitude and kindness is the cure for stress and negativity.
- Living in the present moment is the cure for worrying.
- Accepting things for what they are instead of what they might be, is the cure for over-thinking.
- Don’t be afraid to cut ties; keeping a small tight circle with people who build you up will transform your life.
- It can take only 2% of your entire week to prepare home-cooked meals for 7 days.
I hope you find these helpful in some way. What is one thing you learned this year?
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe!
Thank you for reading.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing.