I recently posted this list on my social media and wanted to share it on here as well. I usually do a combination of these when I’m feeling a bit down or just having ‘one of those days’ — they actually work!
- Drink some hot tea.
- Call up a friend or family member.
- Create something.
- Take a walk.
- Light a candle.
- Look at the big picture.
- Watch a funny movie and laugh out loud.
- Buy some fresh flowers.
- Listen to happy music.
- Read a book.
- Smile at yourself in the mirror.
- Take a nap.
- Put on an outfit you love.
- Treat yourself to something nice.
- Write down your feelings.
What are some things you do to make yourself feel better when you’re having ‘one of those days’?
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe!
Thank you for stopping by 🙂
Keep Smiling — Love, Candace