The year 2016 has been very life changing — one hell of a ride as I took some drastic turns that were challenging but absolutely worth it. All in all, it proved a lot to me along the way and I’ll love to share them with you. Here’s what my life taught me so far:
- No matter how difficult it may be to tell, the truth will always set you free.
- Take a few seconds to think before you speak and act.
- Not everything deserves your time and energy — sometimes the best reaction is no reaction at all.
- Always believe a person when they show you who they are.
- Your happiness is no one’s responsibility but yours and yours alone.
- You are always one decision away from a better life.
- It is okay to say ‘no’ — you cannot please everyone.
- People will talk whether you’re doing bad or good, so just do what makes you happy.
- It’s true what they say: action speaks louder than words.
- The most important people in your life will know exactly who you are.
- Genuine people have very few friends because real recognises real.
- You cannot give love and happiness to others if you don’t have it for yourself.
- You will never grow or change by staying in your comfort zone.
- Always trust your instincts and your gut feeling —they’re never wrong.
- The law of attraction is real.
- When you discover who you are, you start realising your main purpose in life.
- Surround yourself with people who lift you up, support you, and make you a better person.
- You will never grow to your full potential by being negative and close-minded.
- If you don’t consistently work for what you want, you will never have it.
- Your time here is limited and precious — use it wisely and productively, do what’s best for yourself, and spend it with the people who mean the most to you.
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE.
Thank you for reading 🙂
Keep Smiling – Love, Candace---here---