1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, pray and ask for guidance.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty water. Eat balanced meals.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to spend time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Be generous. Help the needy. Be a ‘giver’ not a ‘taker’.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, pray and be thankful for what you’ve accomplished that day.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Be humble. Be honest. Be kind.
Do you practice any of those from the list? What effect does it have on your life?
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing!