I hope you all had a great weekend and is now ready to take on the week. My weekend was pretty eventful and I feel like it’s going to be a great week. Over the weekend, I came across these 7 things, some of which really had me thinking and I wanted to share with you all. Here are 7 things to keep in mind.
1. We give our lives meaning. If you feel like life is meaningless, it’s your responsibility to change it.
2. Everyone you love is going to die; so love them while they’re still here.
3. The perfect partner does not exist. Concentrate on finding someone who has a lot of qualities you like and the same values as you; then build a great relationship.
4. Life is a game. Find the games you want to play, learn the rules, and find a way to be successful at the games you selected.
5. Everything ends. Youth, love, life — they all end; that’s what makes them valuable.
6. Be romantic about the little things.
7. Be a realist about the big things. Life isn’t a movie; you need to have a plan. Have an artist’s ambition but an engineer’s mind-set.
What are your thoughts? Which do you agree with? Comment below and share.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing!