Are you thinking of writing a collaborative article? I enjoy collaborating with like-minded people.
My blog aims to provide a road map to a happier, more fulfilling life, by nourishing the mind, body, heart and soul. The goal of my articles is to inspire and encourage readers to improve their overall life and well-being. I’m passionate about this and enjoy sharing ideas and collaborating with other writers.
Who Can Collaborate?
Anyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a blogger or not.
Preferred Topics To Write About:
- Feel free to browse through some of the articles on my blog to get a sense for the kind of articles usually shared.
- Any event/story that can inspire others based on happiness, positivity, kindness, compassion, purpose or well-being.
- Useful information that readers can relate to and will help them to address similar issues in their lives—the story needs to convey a mind, body, heart or soul message/lesson.
How to Collaborate:
- Email me at email@example.com with the subject “Collaboration” and we will take it from there.
- Credit and links to each other’s profile or blog is definitely given on every collaborative article.
- I like keeping my articles relatively short to keep readers engaged.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing.