The acts of Kindness and Compassion are very much underestimated. In his book – The Art of Happiness — the Dalai Lama XIV explained that the key to happiness is practicing kindness and compassion. Here are my favourite quotes on these. Enjoy!
- “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” — Dalai Lama XIV
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” ― Plato
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank
- “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
- “A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else’s life.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ― John Holmes
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ― Leo Buscaglia
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ― Aesop
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou
- “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ― Mother Teresa
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you for stopping by 🙂
…Keep Smiling — Love, Candace