Anyone who knows me knows that I love to laugh. I laugh at everything -– sometimes I laugh a little too much.
Just recently, I’ve been feeling a little down at work. Later that day, two of my colleagues came into my office all amped-up to debate whether or not Jack could’ve been saved at the end of the movie Titanic. I listened to them go back and forth in commotion about ways in which Rose could and couldn’t save him. They were hilarious! I sat there listening to them go on and on, while laughing and shaking my head. I immediately felt better — laughter is indeed the best medicine.
On that note, here are my top 10 quotes on laughter:
- “A good laugh heals a lot of hurts.” — Madeleine L’Engle
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” — Phyllis Diller
- “A well-balanced person is one who finds both sides of an issue laughable.” — Herbert Procknow
- “An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh.” — Tom Nansbury
- “As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul.” — A Jewish Proverb
- “He who laughs, lasts!”— Mary Pettibone Poole
- “Humor is laughing at what you haven’t got when you ought to have it.” — James Langston Hughes
- “I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing.” – Dr. Madan Kataria
- “If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old.” — Edgar Watson Howe
- “Laughter has no foreign accent.” — Paul Lowney
I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. What do you think of laughter?
Don’t forget to leave a Comment, Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Keep Smiling — Love, Candace