One thing I’ve learned so far in my journey, is that happiness is found in the simplest of things—like spending time with our loved one, making someone smile, doing something nice for someone, being grateful, or maybe even playing with our pets. Happiness for each of us varies; so I’m really excited to hear your responses to this week’s question.
Question: What makes you happy?
My response: It’s funny because a few years ago I wouldn’t have been able to answer this question, and now I have a bit too much to say. I apologise if my response is too long—I tried to condense it—but there are several things that make me happy:
- The relationships I have with my loved ones—they are so meaningful and brings me so much joy;
- My puppy—not a day goes by where she fails to make me laugh;
- Waking up everyday and going to bed every night grateful for all that I am blessed with;
- Knowing that I’ve made a difference in someone’s day or life;
- Having peace, balance, and growth in my life.
How about you?
Comment below and share your thoughts.
Thank you for reading.
Smile! Life is better when you’re laughing.